Was rescued from bottom of dingy place. Did rough clean and realized the fluorescent tube lighting internally was old, dated and not working.
I removed the back board and replaced with new peice of wood. I put LED lights in it with a USB connection. (Black battery pack in picture not included) the one that takes 4 batteries will be. Remote with lights as well.
Lights and peice of wood are THE ONLY modifications. Rest of unit is all original. Stands 19 inches high and 25 inches wide.The art slides down slit near front. It rests between glass and reflective material. Dealers choice on how you use this, but I maintained as much original as possible.